Our Missions and History
The vision of Pastoral Counseling Services is to cultivate a community where all people can achieve peace, healing and wholeness.
To ensure this vision, our mission is to be a center of excellence and diversity which integrates psychological theory and spiritual sensitivity through psychotherapy, consultation, and education. We partner with social service, educational, faith, and business communities to further this mission.
Our Core Values
- We believe that healing involves an integration of the mind, body and spirit.
- We believe that, for many people, the meaning of their life is affirmed by their faith and support that faith within the healing process.
- We welcome diversity and treat everyone with hospitality, respect, compassion, and dignity.
- We support staff members who work together in community.
- We believe that to be open and inclusive, we must pursue partnerships within the community.
- We strive for fiscal responsibility and excellence in business practices.